Prime Numbers Finance First Lending/Borrow Protocol on the XDC network
what is prime Numbers Finance?
PRIME NUMBERS FINANCE is a decentralized finance (DeFi) protocol that enables the borrowing and lending of cryptocurrency.
PRIME NUMBERS FINANCE is built on the XDC network, and is the first project in the XDC network that focuses on lending and borrowing cryptocurrency through a pooled liquidity system.
HOW PRIME NUMBERS FINANCE WORKS ?
- Like peers such as Compound, Maker and Aave, Prime Numbers Finance’s core business is lending and borrowing platform.
- Participants deposit funds they wish to lend, which are then collected into a liquidity pool. Borrowers may then draw from those pools when they take out a loan. These tokens can be traded or transferred as a lender wishes.
- To facilitate this activity, Prime Numbers Finance issues two types of tokens: aTokens, issued to lenders so they can collect interest on deposits, and PRNT tokens, which are the native token of Prime Numbers DAO & Finance.
- All loans are overcollateralized, which means the value of the collateral must be higher than the received value of the borrowed asset; borrowers can then choose between a fixed and variable interest rate.
- Loans are also of an indefinite period, which means that a borrower can hold the borrowed asset for as long as they like, provided the price of the collateralized asset remains above a certain level.
$PRNT USE CASES IN PRIME NUMBERS FINANCE
- The PRNT token offers holders several advantages. For instance, PRNT borrowers don’t get charged a fee if they take out loans denominated in the token. Also, borrowers who use PRNT as collateral get a discount on fees.
PRNT owners can further look at loans before they are released to the general public if they pay a fee in PRNT. Borrowers who post PRNT as collateral can also borrow slightly more.
PRNT holders who stake their tokens with Prime Numbers NFTs will receive 40% of Prime Numbers Finance profits.
- Seed Sale 120000 120k
- Private Sale 480000 480K
- Pre-Sale 300000 300K
- Ecosystem Development 1500000 1.5M
- Game Ecosystem 1500000 1.5M
- Staking & NFT rewards 1500000 1.5M
- Prime Numbers Finance 3000000 3M
- MM & LPs 300000 300K
- Team 300000 300K
- Contingency 1000000 1M
- TOTAL 10000000 10M
Staking & NFT rewards
MM & LPs
Prime Numbers Finance
token use cases
Speculate on $PRNT if you must, but hodl it if you are looking for the real advantages:
Prime Numbers Finance
subscribe to the mail list
Extensive experience in crypto. 4th year software engineering student at Complutense University of Madrid.
Daniel de Witte
CTO at WorkX. Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences.
Founder of Non Fungible Trends Marketing Agency, specialized in Marketing and Communication strategies for the Crypto and NFT scene.
CMO & CM
Marketing and relationships at URJC. Five years of experience in start-ups.
Artist born in the Basque Country. Degree in Advertising and Public Relations with a major in Creativity and Design.